Half your posts are so unfactual. It's so unfortunate. Israel's goals are not to kill children, but to protect their own.
You are a liar. Over 600 Palestinians have been killed in the space of 2 weeks - more than 25% of whom children - and the best you can think of is ‘Israel’s goals are not to kill children’?
You’re not mistaken or ignorant, you know the truth but choose to lie in order to support Israel’s ethnic cleansing of Palestine.
You want Palestinians to be wiped out (yep, definitely click this link) which is why you lie about Israel’s intentional killing of Palestinian children. Anyone who’s spent even a minute watching the news or on social media especially within the past two weeks has seen how the Israeli military targets innocent civilians, hospitals and ambulances.
'Half your posts are so unfactual' - the first thing you'll notice about this blog is that it's full of links to reliable sources. Read them.
And on that note:
"An Israeli army officer who fired the entire magazine of his automatic rifle into a 13-year-old Palestinian girl and then said he would have done the same even if she had been three years old was acquitted on all charges by a military court yesterday."
Another merch give-away! Since my last give-away was such a success I’ve decided to do another one. You can see that my give-aways are real by clicking here!
Basically, the winner of this will get to spend $50USD in my Society6 shop!
How do I afford to do all these give-aways, you ask?
I make money online by using an app, it’s that easy! I test apps on my phone to earn PayPal money, I’ve earned $80NZD in a week! Want to know how you can make money by using the app too? Click here to read more! (I promise it’s no scam, there’s proof if you follow the link!)
- You must be following me (pronqs) or my vintage/photography blog (antiquitate)! I will be checking who’s following me and I’ll just re-randomize if you’re not following me! You just have to follow one or the other, not both!
- Likes don’t count for anything! Reblogs count and you can reblog this as many times as you like!
- You MUST check out my Society6 shop regardless of the giveaway and it’s Instagram//Facebook//Tumblr (which follows back).
- Winner will be chosen using a Randomizer and will be contacted via Tumblr messages (your ask box) so please have this option turned on.
- You must be at least eighteen years of age OR have the permission of a parent/guardian to give your address to me!
- The winner MUST be willing to prove that the give-away is real by posting photos of the products on your blog, like these people have done, when you receive them!
- This give-away will end July 31st at 10pm (This is a New Zealand date and time!) Winner will have 2 days to respond or I’ll re-draw the winner!
- This give-away will shipped world wide and shipping will be paid in ADDITION to the $50 you’ll have to spend, it will not be taken out of that amount.
Prizes (to clarify):
The winner will be told that they can choose ANY item/s in my shop as long as the overall total doesn’t exceed the amount of $50USD! If the total ends up being $44USD, I will not be giving the extra $6USD, sorry!
You could choose any number of things like 3 mugs OR a wall clock and a mug OR a hoodie OR 2 pillow cases OR a couple of t-shirts OR a phone case and a mug OR anything else as long as it doesn’t exceed $50USD!
- THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH TUMBLR OR SOCIETY6!
- THE ABOVE IMAGES ARE PREVIEWS FROM SOCIETY6!
YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO SEE PAST GIVE-AWAY PROOF!
Happy reblogging, and stay amazing! c:
“This connection between me and Voldemort… what if the reason for it is that I am becoming more like him? I just feel so angry, all the time. What if after everything that I’ve been through, something’s gone wrong inside me? What if I’m becoming bad?”
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
Alec said, clearly pleased with himself.
- me: *blushing furiously*
- friend: omg ur so red what are u thinking about
- me: s-s-s-s-
- friend: sex?
- me: sports anime
my whole life
i love vines and super short videos cause its like “man this video is only 4 seconds how much could happen in 4 seconds” so much man So Much
on ur period like
get off my text post
oh bloody hell
i hate you all
Is anyone else completely terrified by the concept that you could, someday, meet someone who actually genuinely wants to spend the rest of their life in love with you?
SHOUTOUT TO THAT ONE PERSON THAT HEARS YOU WHEN YOU’RE TALKING IN A GROUP AND SMILES OR REPLIES SO YOU DONT FEEL LIKE A TWAT
I ride with the W i l d H u n t now, and they will kill me if they think I have told you anything. (insp.)
But Teddy Lupin morphing tattoos all over his body that scare his grandmother out of her wits until she realises they're not actually permanent. He would use the term 'punk' completely unironically all. the. time. Wearing leather jackets that are both too short and too wide because his height and skinny frame are awkward to fit. And shopping in those hella expensive junk shops so that he can say his combat boots are 'one of a kind'. adlksakdlja
TEDDY LUPIN WITH A TATTOO THAT CHANGES TO REFLECT THE PHASES OF THE MOON
TEDDY LUPIN PUTTING HIS HAND UP VICTOIRE’S SKIRT IN A PUBLIC PLACE JUST TO SEE HOW LONG SHE COULD KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE
TEDDY LUPIN WITH AN UNDERCUT AND PIERCINGS THAT MAKE OLD LADIES ‘TSK’ UNTIL HE SMILES AND THEY CAN’T HELP BUT SMILE BACK
TEDDY LUPIN WEARING A SHABBY SUIT COAT TO ALL FORMAL EVENTS NO MATTER IF HIS GRANDMUM AND HIS GODFAMILY TRY TO GET HIM NICE ROBES BECAUSE ‘IT BELONGED TO DAD’
TEDDY LUPIN BEING THE SWEETEST, MOST MISCHIEVOUS BOY YOU EVER MET, MAKING YOU WANT TO HOLD HIS HAND AND SNOG HIM WHILE RIDING A MOTORBIKE ALL AT ONCE.